Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@slaw I have the above mentioned Buddy coming my way...thanks for the heads up.....LOVE Julie.....

@noromance and I also have the LiL Charlie and the Nighcats headed this way....

yes the Postman and my wife all blame......YOU and the other posters on this thread...
@slaw haven't picked up the steamer yet, it is my next purchase. 
Picked up a VPI 16.5 for a first round and final after US.

Bill Evans Trio  - Portrait in Jazz - Mofi One Step  - showed up today  - phenomenal. 
Bill Evans - Sunday at the Village Vanguard  - AP 45rpm 200g set  - outstanding. The trio is playing my living room. 
Another run through the Hendrix UHQR. Holy schittsticks! May be the best sounding vinyl I own 

@slaw, Oh, I didn’t mean that Buddy Miller albums don’t sound "good"; they have a great deal of "in-the-room presence" and "aliveness". But Buddy isn’t adverse to using a great deal of compression, particularly on drums. I actually ask the engineers on my recording dates to use compression on the overhead mics; it gives a very percussive "click" to the sound of ride cymbals, a sound I love. Buddy also sometimes uses extreme equalization to achieve a "period" sound (to make a song sound like it was recorded in the 50’s or 60’s). In other words, he’s not a purist/audiophile recording engineer, which is fine with me!

I have everything available from both Buddy and Julie Miller, in every format---except the two Buddy Miller Hightone albums now available on Bear Family LP’s. I’m willing to pay $30 for them, but I would like to know the provenance of the source material BF used to make them.

By the way, before Julie started recording with Buddy, she was a solo artist in the Christian Music field. I also have her album from back then, on CD. Their new album (due next month) is of all Julie-written songs. Buddy himself doesn’t do much writing, but nonetheless finds great material to record. His version of Tom T. Hall’s "That’s How I Got To Memphis" is absolutely magnificent!