What are important features in a listening chair

Been wondering what features are important to you in a listening chair. 

(Besides the drink holder and familiar smell...)
perkri
I use a pair of these: http://www.ifn-modern.com/shop/chairs/lounge-chairs/pavilion-chair-ottoman.html
This Canadian outfit sourced a really top quality replica of the original Knoll chair. I've seen and sampled some really bad ones and sat on an original and it's very close.

All the best,
Nonoise
Eames Lounge and Ottoman is my choice.
We have a pair of clones (widely available on Amazon in many grades of leather) in the music listening room (also good for reading and sharing coffee in the morning). We have three total, and they are great for the price. Authentic Eames loungers are still manufactured (by the original manufacturer licensed to produce by Eames). They are much better, but cost $5k+ depending on wood selection and leather choice.

I have an antique wicker chair with a comfortable cotton cushion and a small pillow for lower back support. Absolutely perfect for me.

My mother works for Knoll so I am lucky enough to have both a Barcelona chair as well as a Womb chair. I prefer the Womb because of the way the fabric catches the reflections around my head. The Barcelona is no slouch either, but nothing beats the comfort that the Womb offers.

I would say that comfort would be THE most important aspect for a chair you plan on spending hours in. Also consider the way the fabric interacts with the imaging and reflections. 
I sit on the floor.
Thats how I have been listening since 1958 when my dad used to play them old 78s. I am 71 now, still sitting on the floor.