Amplifier for Altec Valencia speakers

I have found a pair of Altec Valencia speakers for a new blast from the past project. I am hopeful to hear of experience, both good and bad, regarding hunting down amplifiers for these speakers. Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts.
Ag insider logo xs@2xunoear
Hi mr_m,

I've listened to the 846B in someone else's system and of course I own a pair of 846A's but have never listened to both side by side using the same system.  But if you go to the Altec Lansing website at audioheritage.org, you will find others' thoughts and observations (I know because once upon a time, I had an opportunity to acquire an 846B even though I already had an A and asked the same question). 

Happy listening!
closdesducs 
I have to wonder what Atmasphere does with all the transformers he doesn't use. Donations to the transformerless among us? Yard sculpture? Paper weights?
Bump...I'm considering a Montille amp with my Valencia (16 Ohm) 846A’s. Just looking for another amp to play with for another flavor, to have a little variety. Thought I’d wake things up here. Boy, it’s been quiet in every way.
I have to wonder what Atmasphere does with all the transformers he doesn't use. Donations to the transformerless among us? Yard sculpture? Paper weights?
My mom always told me for every output transformer made, God kills a kitten.