Wharfedale Linton Heritage 85th Anniversary

These are fun speakers.  They are musical and smooth. An absolute pleasure to hear with tubes.

I cannot believe how well made they are at this price point.  I'd like to wheel in a pair of Harbeths or Spendors (classic type) to have a shootout.  The stands are well executed.  Everything feels substantial and high end.  Color me impressed.  

128x128jbhiller
Great questions and points.  

I've had them for a few days only.  I plugged them into my 300B amp first, knowing that they would be underpowered; the 300B was already hooked up.  The 300B wasn't great at driving them.  Sounded fine, but I knew they needed more juice.  I popped in my Primaluna Dialogue HP integrated.  Plenty of power for the Lintons--even in triode mode in my sizable room (24' x 15' x 10 high).

My front end is either a Technics 1200 GAE fed by a Manley Chinook phono pre or its Tidal -> Bluesound Node -> Doge DAC.  

The stands are included for $1500.  I'd be shocked if someone wasn't impressed by the build quality.  Fit and finish is top notch.  

I thought they would be stretched out Dentons, but they are much bigger.  

I just had to try these and I'm glad I did.  
@erik_squires

Thank you for the suggestion. I may open these up and roll in some high quality caps. I hope they have values on them!

Oh, and you're right...Wharfedale soft dome tweeters are really excellent.  They are so smooth sounding without losing detail.  
Congrats!Never owned any but I liked them very much the few times I had the opportunity to listen to a pair of Wharfdales paired with tubes.
I'm sure they will have values. Based on reading others, I recommend Clarity CSA or Mundorf MKP's for the tweets.
If you find a big electrolytic, it will be the woofer, and it IS worth changing out for a Mundorf bipolar or Axon or CSA.