So just how much vinyl do YOU own?

Let's hear some numbers!

And when do you think you might have enough to last your lifetime?

Or is it like horsepower ... Too much is never enough!

Do you have regular clearouts or just keep adding until the floorboards start to creak!

All just for fun people!
128x128uberwaltz
Grew up in the 60's and I only have about a hundred LPs. Have about 400 cd's. I don't collect a lot but do listen to them a lot and don't get tired of them.
Uber - I have slowly been cataloguing my collection on Discogs. Going through them all seems a little overwhelming so I just do one or two at a time. After I play something I set it next to my computer and add it to Discogs before I put it away. 
I think Elizabeth’s post is rather sad.  I know vinyl is not for everyone and not forever, but her peak number shows that she was really into it at one time.  I understand that circumstances change, but calling all that classical worthless junk and just data is too much for me to ignore.  There is a lot of hassle with a large collection, but we do it for the love of it. Or not.
@uberwaltz,

I've always made an effort to not overplay music. Even when I was young, if I bought an lp for one song, I'd always play it through instead of taking it off. I've discovered a lot of good music with that approach that I would have passed over otherwise.
I've got about 2000 and I'm seriously thinking of down sizing  everything. Been thinking of selling off all the vinyl and turntables and going digital. I'm really tired of the constant set up, cleaning and not to mention all the storage space needed.