Can one ever be "done" in this hobby?

I would like to think I am pretty much in audio nirvana right now but supremely well aware how quickly that can change to audio nervosa!

What do think?

Is it really possible to kick the addiction and be done and just sit back and enjoy the music?

Has anybody managed this trick of the mind?
128x128uberwaltz
Correction.  The ESS xover is model 2241.  Question for Millercarbon or Geofkaitt or any one.  Considering a tube amp to run the ESS Heil AMT.  I listen at mostly moderate levels.  Current amp is Parasound Zamp.3 at 35w per channel.  There is a Wavebourn on E for 800+shipping, but only 6 watts.  Is that enough power?
mapman mirrors my feelings about hitting the target.I feel that I have, but fooling around with different tube combinations and cheap tweaks keeps things interesting.Finding new music and collecting different versions of a favorite song is fun also.
I too still like to keep up with new innovations or products that might add value even after having identified and actually "hit the target". I also actively look for every opportunity to downsize and still hit that target or at least come close enough that it does not really matter.

Like Martykl, I count many (about a dozen or more different ways) I might listen to music these days, both in and out of the house, so lots of opportunity to just listen to more music in different ways, in different places, play around, and experiment.
dwmaggie
Question for Millercarbon or Geofkaitt or any one. Considering a tube amp to run the ESS Heil AMT. I listen at mostly moderate levels. Current amp is Parasound Zamp.3 at 35w per channel. There is a Wavebourn on E for 800+shipping, but only 6 watts. Is that enough power?

>>>>my guess is no. Even though the sensitivity of the ESS Heil AMT is relatively high at 98 dB at one watt, one meter, it’s power handling is 375 watts. So, I suspect 6 watts is not enough. But you never know. Depends on what you listen to and how loud.