Tubes or stick with S/S

Right now I have some Cornwall III's that I am happy with. Driven with an McIntosh MC 7106 that works quit well. I am kicking around the idea of buying a PrimaLuna integrated amp, any suggestions? And replacing the McIntosh.
mfdamon
Tubes and heritage klipsch’s are a match made in heaven. Go tubes. Go with a set tube amp and you will be astounded. Cornwall’s are so efficient you could make them sing w/ a 15wpc set amp. 
Post removed 
I have owned many solid state amps. I researched and finally went for a Primaluna Dialogue HP loaded with KT150s with Brymar gain tubes and I am done with amps! This thing rocks. The 8 KT 150s (thank you Kevin) give you bass that is soooooo authoritative it’s simply amazing. Ran them with ML Ethos speakers for years until I moved to Schmidtlambrixaudio Monk 801 speakers and now I can say I am done. Did not think I would ever get here but power of Primaluna with precise imaging and detail of Monk 801s and can not stop listening. Word of caution though... poorly engineered recordings will not be rewarded. These speakers will amaze with good recordings but so accurate that any issue with bad quality sound will be exposed. Good engineered tracks will keep you coming back for more!
wolf_garcia,

”Hey Man”

Thanks for putting a smile on my face.  I needed it tonight.

JD