Ayre Codex vs. Lampizator Amber II

I am using the Ayre Codex as a stand-alone dac in my 2 channel system right now, and it sounds great.  I am now interested in the Lampizator Amber II dac and wondering how both dacs compare in terms of sound quality.  Has anyone ever heard of both dacs?  Thanks.
respected_ent
Codex measurements are awful. Probabably is not necessary to spend that much to upgrade.

BTW I just looked at the Lampizator site and there are not data of the performance of their DACs, just blah, blah. Huge red flag for me. 

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-ayre-codex-dac-amp.7282/
Ayre DACs have a listen and measure switch for a reason
try them out before passing judgement on the fruits of an incredible engineering team, who are also nuts about music.
As for Lampizator, another genius engineer who loves music.
hard to go wrong with either.
disclosure: I own an Ayre A2D and. Lampizator DAC, along w others...
((((Codex measurements are awful. Probabably is not necessary to spend that much to upgrade.)))

Hey Probabably is a new word in NJ you could even be told, hurry up ,. spit it out ya studderin prick ya.

The only thing we like more than SPs are
 parrots repeating what they read of course without even listening and probabably spew worthless chunks like half a sissy.

I promise you its beautiful and have run the Ayre Codex up to pretty much all Dacs at 5 k and it easily competes and then some.
 JohnnyR

News flash...NJ isn't the only state where "probabably" is considered to be a new word. Come to think of it, the phrase "half a sissy" is a bit of a head scratcher as well. And, what the hell...what are "SPs"?
I promise you its beautiful and have run the Ayre Codex up to pretty much all Dacs at 5 k and it easily competes and then some.
Jim Smith wrote pretty much the same although he cautioned that he hadn't heard everything.