Get your First Watt SIT-3 now?

I am just saying this because I found it very interesting.  I just purchased (ordered) a new First Watt SIT-3.  I was hoping to save to upgrade my speakers but love my F7 and read so many great reviews on the SIT-3 that I thought, 'with only 250 being made, maybe I should pull the trigger'.
Well, looks like the right choice.  I trust my dealer, he has always been fair and truthful.  Anyway, he said when he contacted Pass, he was told I got the last one they are producing.  I had already paid for the Amp.  I heard they were making 250 only anyway, but mine is reportedly number 107.  What about the other 143?  Is it numbered in an odd way?  none of that matters.  
I only write this because if it is true and you are seriously looking at getting one, I would jump on it before it is no longer possible.
dseltz
Nelson Pass explained the SIT 3 sounds best with 4- to 8-ohm speakers, and he suggested hooking up a 16-ohm resistor in parallel with the speakers (when using the Soul Supreme, a high-impedance 16-ohm speakers.) 
Yes- now that you mention this, I recall this scenario in Herb's review. He contacted Nelson, and after installing the resistor, all was well. 
cosset_amojan

I haven't heard SIT-3 myself, but here is what Nelson Pass said:

True that they are quite different, but I don’t think that characterization is very accurate. The F7 has more power and more damping, as befits a two stage circuit with feedback. Just trying to be a normal amplifier... The load line curves for the SIT are quite different, and they are worked as if it were a Single-Ended Triode follower. If we want to make the tube comparison, by contrast the F7 is more like push-pull Pentodes. Actually, the SIT-3 likes 4 ohm loads and does quite well with them. If anything it doesn’t care for high impedance loads, so we sometimes load the amplifier additionally with power resistors across the output to bring the impedance down to the 4 – 8 ohm region.

JUST FYI
One more update: Just an FYI

So, I am actually getting number 251.  I spoke with Nelson Pass, however, and he noted I was getting #251, the first in an additional 100 amp production.  SO...if you are thinking of a SIT-3, there may still be some out there to be had.