Professional Turntable Setup ( Chicago area NW suburbs )

I had Brian Walsh of ttsetup.com over yesterday to set up my turntable using 
all the latest gadgets, Feickert  software and a host of other tools. Amazing results.
 If you take your vinyl playback seriously the cost absolutely justifies the results.
Do yourself the favor of knowing with absolute certainty that your rig is dialed in perfectly.
It is a joyous feeling knowing it is perfect. I was treated to the best vinyl playback last night
after his visit.
 You think you might have your table/cart dialed in, unless you have this done I can guarantee you do not.
 This service gets my highest recommendation, Really, don't delay, best money ever spent on my analog rig.
 Before this, I always wondered is it the best I can get my table to sound? I now know it wasn't. Now it is after Brian visited.

128x128morningstaraudio
He has been setting up tables now for 10 years.
 Stringreen, when you check , can you check to see your crosstalk between channels, frequencies while running test records supplied by Dr, Feickert . The software program does so much more.

I'd almost be willing to bet the service cost if a substantial difference wasn't heard by anyone who had Brian set up.
 As good as you think you are at turntable setup, you'd be outdone by his service. Just saying ( with as much enthusiasm as I can ).
Thank you all for the kind words, especially you, Bill. I enjoy doing it, but most of all love seeing and hearing people’s reactions when it’s done.

I’m making a road trip through parts of Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan soon to do some setups, so anyone else who is interested should contact me immediately. I expect I’ll be doing more of these, not just within the midwest.

Incidentally, I offer two levels of setup, basic and ultimate. The latter which most people choose includes optimizing azimuth, stylus rake angle, etc.

Brian Walsh
I'm also getting up to speed using the Analog Magik software and use their torque driver to correctly set cartridge mounting screw torque...LOL but it makes a difference.

Regional "tours" by ground and air in the future. Currently someone in Minneapolis is looking for someone to split travel expenses. Love the Twin Cities.

Brian Walsh
I bought my Kuzma TT from Brian at Axpona 2016. Setup was included. The table and all parameters of cartridge / tonearm adjustment have stayed rock solid to now. Brian also mounted my Lyra Kleos cartridge to my Triplanar tonearm in 2018.  Both setups play wonderfully. I will probably have Brian over to check both setups in the coming year.

His service is well worth the cost. He was also recommended to me by Ralph (atmasphere) So, just add me to the list of satisfied customers.
My first arm was the Graham 2.0. For those who don't know, the Graham is designed with a removable arm wand and comes with a Graham-designed machined aluminum and acrylic alignment jig. The acrylic part is scribed with marks for overhang and tracking angle. With arm wand off and the cartridge mounted and the jig attached and the acrylic part flipped over you can use a magnifying glass to align the stylus to incredible precision. I mean like human hair precision.

The Graham also being uni-pivot and with its side weights has all kinds of azimuth adjustment. 

VTF and VTA (SRA, I say to-may-to, you say to-mah-to) are fine-tunable by ear.

When I moved the same cartridge over to the completely different setup Origin Live Conqueror I heard all the same superbly palpable 3D imaging I'd been used to with the Graham, and then some. In other words, I have to believe it was set up at least as good, in spite of the lack of the jig and azimuth adjustability.

Not that this will probably ever matter, me being way outside the service area in Redmond, WA. And not like I doubt in any way shape or form the guys who have had this done believe they got their money's worth. But the one thing I asked about that hasn't been answered here or anywhere else I've seen is, how good was your table set up to begin with?

Are there any guys who like me totally know what they're doing, totally know their rig was set up really, really good to begin with, who then were astounded to hear it brought to a whole new level?

Because that I would pay to see. With pleasure.