What are the top 3 dream speakers you wanna buy next regardless of price?

Assuming cost no object, equipment matching no issue, wife no opinion, what are the top 3 dream speakers you wanna own and what is (are) your current speaker(s)?

Don’t worry about being the best ... nor most expensive ... they could be something you’ve never tried yet, and you feel intensely curious about...

(if you feel you already own your dream speakers, just state so, for our education?)

My top 3 (in any order)
--------------------------------------
YG Exquisite Extreme Grand limited
Wilson Audio WAMM Master Chronosonic
YG Sonja XV

What I have now (in any order)
--------------------------------------
Kharma CRM 3.2 FE
Wilson 3/2
Western Electric 10D (odd isn’t it?)

bsimpson
My dream speaker would be one that simply lets me enjoy the music without the "wanting"    Wanting more bass wanting more highs, more clarity, more speed, more life like, more realistic...any suggestions? 
Vandersteen 7's with Sub 9 woofer (best I've ever heard. The Sub 9 takes them to a new level I'm assuming (never heard the Sub9, but know what Richard does with his powered subs and love it)
Tidal's top speaker (forget the name, but man are they cool)
Rockport Lyra (heard them a few times adn always sound incredible).
I used to have a thing for Meg Ryan, so cute and perky in all those movies... Then one day I found myself standing behind her in line to get a sandwich at the LA airport. I mentioned to her where she had to go to pay as she didn't seem to know. She merely looked at me, didn't speak, and in that moment all fantasies were shattered.

I just had the same experience a few days ago when I went to the P.S. Audio and heard their IRS V system.  It was simultaneously the best system and the most expensive system I have ever heard, while being one I wouldn't want to own. It was detailed, huge soundstage, deep bass, and got better the quieter the music became. But while being technically "perfect", it grabbed me by the ears and said "listen dammit", while what I want is a system that speaks to my soul and seduces me into listening.  

So, the on my list until I heard them speakers: 
Infinity IRS
Avantgarde Trio (any of the Avantgarde line actually)

On my probably list:
Any of the big Sound Lab speakers. I have owned and used the same set of Sound Labs for 35 years now, I must like them.
The $650k Wilsons. I have never heard a recent pair of Wilsons, although when the WATT/Puppy first came out I didn't care for it at all.
One of the big Tannoys.

I am working on a DIY speaker based on the Fikus Electric P-17, could add that to the list, but they will not export them out of the E.U. I'm in the fine tuning phase, using old Altec high efficiency drivers, and powering them with my beloved 2 watt S.E.T. amps. The sound is beautiful, but they don't image like my Sound Labs. I'm working on it. That is my true dream speaker.
For me personally something that is the ultimate has to sound and look exquisite at the same time. I really can't have something that sound beautiful but is ugly as hell to look at.

Kharma Enigma Veyron
EgglestonWorks Ivy Signature SE
Raidho 3.1

Any of those three with appropriate electronics would put me in heaven or my own little world.