Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew
LFD LE Mk. IV Signature. IMHO this is an extremely high value and well balanced SS integrated amp that just sounds right. I've been fortunate to visit audio salons domestically/internationally and have heard this integrated with many different combinations of sources, speakers, cables and music. Dr. Bews has refined the design and component selection over many years and created some real magic. We ended up with the Mk IV Sig, Harbeth C7ES3, LFD interconnects and speaker cables, analog and digital front ends are all holographic!
Frederick, I just took delivery on the NCSE, which LFD interconnects/cables are you using? Thanks, J.
Jayh31,

LFD Spirolink (1 meter) interconnect for phono....Kimber Hero for all other sources. To my ears, the Kimbers sound just as sweet.

I have 2 pr of speaker cables....LFD Spirolink I (3 meters), and Hybrid ribbon (3 meters). Both cables are very very good. With my Harbeth C7ES3, the hybrid ribbon cables have the slight edge with more lower end weight. But you really can't go wrong with either as these cables are so synergistic with the LFD Mk IV and NCSE.