New Joseph Audio Pulsar Graphene 2

Just wanted to update my prior thread where this topic may have gotten lost.  As many of you may know by now, Joseph Audio has come out with the new Pulsar Graphene 2. This new iteration of the venerable Pulsars has a graphene coated magnesium midrange-woofer cone, and the drive motor, suspension system, etc., have been revamped. From what I have been told, the upgrade is pretty significant ... the sound is fuller and has greater ease, yet is very resolved. Jeff Joseph advises that an upgrade path will be available for existing owners of the Pulsars, too. Also, note that the price quoted in the Soundstage piece was in Canadian dollars ... Jeff informs me that the price in USD is $8,999 per pair. I am eager to hear the new Pulsars.
rlb61
The much less expensive lsa speakers are as good. If not better then the pulsars. Lsa went to 2 excellent people and had the speaker made to beat pulsars, several at show agreed. New lsa much better
Vimberg is coming out with bookshelf, that at around 12k to 14k will destroy josephs. Vimberg and tidal, owned by same company. 
@rlb61 -- I was referring to the Perspective, not the Pulsar. 

@prof -- very interesting, er, perspective.  Wonder if maybe now the Perspective 2 is the most linear of the bunch?

@nyaudio98 -- we get it.  You don't like JA and prefer other speakers.  Good for you.  Now get out of our sandbox and go piss elsewhere. 
Mellow is not a good word to describe them. They are richer and simultaneously more detailed.  They are more accurate and detailed, while being silky smooth and dynamic.

Thanks again Mark!

It is easy to understand when you hear them. Songs sound better, the lyrics are easier to understand, and notes are cleaner.  The very fast opening guitar rift on “Feel it Still” by Portugal. The Man lets you hear each of the notes. @prof you should hear Everything but the Girl. Fink’s Trouble’s What You're In is rich and clean. Amazing guitar and the vocal is the best I have heard it in this system.