New Joseph Audio Pulsar Graphene 2

Just wanted to update my prior thread where this topic may have gotten lost.  As many of you may know by now, Joseph Audio has come out with the new Pulsar Graphene 2. This new iteration of the venerable Pulsars has a graphene coated magnesium midrange-woofer cone, and the drive motor, suspension system, etc., have been revamped. From what I have been told, the upgrade is pretty significant ... the sound is fuller and has greater ease, yet is very resolved. Jeff Joseph advises that an upgrade path will be available for existing owners of the Pulsars, too. Also, note that the price quoted in the Soundstage piece was in Canadian dollars ... Jeff informs me that the price in USD is $8,999 per pair. I am eager to hear the new Pulsars.
rlb61
Wow how did Audiotroll take the OP topic "Joseph Audio Pulsar Graphene 2" so off topic! This thread should be shut down.
Post removed 
I’ve gone on record that I am for dealers contributing to the forum.

But frankly its just a bummer how this turned in to another audiotroy thread, full of the usual pumping up of the Paradigm speakers and finding every opportunity to list more of his fine inventory.  Saves going to his web site I guess, but it’s just a drag that a Joseph Audio thread  is taken over by this stuff. 

Profi 

Look at our initial post didnt mention one iota of any of our products.

We respond when attacked if we werent attacked threre never would be a derailment.

The moderators need to step in and remove attack posts problem solved. 

Kenjit and Marklarsen mentioned other speakers which helped derail the post.

Unfortunately this is something that happens alot on open forums.

audiotroy,
If someone speaks ill of the Paradigm speakers a thread predictably becomes an audiotroy-defends-paradigm thread, sprinkled with items you sell.  For instance in this thread:

Our current line up of high quality integrated amplifiers includes Naim, Micromega, Anthem, Nad Masters, Synthesis, T+A and a few others

We sell the Quad Z2 monitor a $2,000.00 speaker with proprietary drivers and they sound amazing, their ribbon tweeter is extraordinary, we would be happy to go against a LSA product any day of the week,

I didn't come to this thread to read more about your inventory.  You contribute some good stuff, but there's also a reason why you have a reputation among some here for being reflexively self-promotional.