Dolby True HD vs. DTS HD

Which is supposed to be better, Dolby True HD or DTS HD?
Is it also true that most new Blu-Ray dvds are only 48 khz vs. 98 khz? Any input would be aprreciated. Thanks
tlg
To me, DTS-HD is a little more dynamic than Dolby True HD. But overall very close.
As stated above, Night & Day difference between the older bitstream DD & DTS and the newer lossless formats. Sound was a big factor to me when going to Blu-ray.
Hmmm...I always thought it was slight, I am going to do some A-B testing tonight to be sure all my settings are correct.

I'm currently decoding it through my PS3 and sending it (via HDMI) a PCM DTS HD MA or DD TD signal to a Marantz SR8001 using as a processor.

Times like this I wish I knew an audiophile personally that can help me test my system!
Don't confuse output levels with "more dynamic"! Listening to both formats the biggest difference I was able to hear came from comparing the standard DD and DTS lossy formats to DTS-MA and DD TRU-HD lossless formats. The lossless tracks have much better dynamics and channel seperation of information along with better low level detail you can hear in the background. Yes most Blu Ray discs are outputting 48khz.There are a few concert Blu Ray's that have 24/96khz. The "Akira" disc is 24/192khz! That's the one Blu Ray disc that has produced the biggest difference and the most impressive sound I've heard to date from any disc.