Empirical Audio Synchro mesh reclocker, anybody?

Anybody actually own or has owned one of these units by Empirical Audio?
Sounds good and $699 not a huge outlay in today's world but would prefer some real world experience if anybody has tried it.
Thank you.
128x128uberwaltz
@david12 
i have the wyred4sound USB reclocker. I bought it and hooked it up to my JBL LSR 305's MKl right from the start. I feel the sound is very good for such a budget system but I cannot comment on the sound with the W4S reclocker vs. sound without.... MacBook Pro > Presonus USB DAC > XLR to now AirPulse Model 1 with ribbon tweets. I feel the DAC is the weakest link. I had a pretty noticeable phase-timing issue with the JBL LSR 305 subwoofer which could not be remedied with settings or placement, so I added Audirvana and that fixed the timing issues an boosted SQ. Next up will probably be the TEAC NT-505 streaming DAC.. I hope to get a deeper and more 3D soundstage going on.. detail is fine, dynamics all good, just looking for "more"
When I owned the Synchro Mesh the sound quality with my system took a step backwards. i,e. flat soundstage, decreased bass, mid and treble sound quality. 

Now, I think this model has been reworked, but I’m not sure. After my experience I wouldn’t want to chance it again.

ozzy
@ozzy 
wow, a reclocker shouldn\t make the sound worse... maybe not have any effect...