Technics SL-23 TT opinions.. mated with Denon DL-103?

I was looking through Craigslist and found a Technics SL-23 for sale for $150.00.  Would this be a good table to mount a Denon DL-103?
128x128coachpoconnor
Of course not, ONLY heavy tonearm is a good match for a very low compliance cartridge like Denon DL-103. You are way off with Technics tonearm for low compliance catridges. You need superheavy tonearm for this cartridge.

Technics tonearm designed for MM cartridges, they are all mid or high compliance, but your Denon 103 is a low compliance.

Read this article first

Buy a decent vintage MM cartridge instead of DL-103 MC and you will have much better sound

Whatever.
I must say though, having read the reviews, VERY impressed with your cartridge!
All the cool guys have one. At least one. Really cool dudes have like three or four. Sometimes, you even meet a girl who uses a Denon DL-103, but she is invariably extremely hot. Her name is Charlie or Ingrid or Scarlett, or some crazy crap like that. She owns more records than you do. She’ll eventually want to move your furniture. If you’re smart, you’ll let her. And when you’re done moving furniture, you’ll sit down with a glass of gin and a smoke, and you’ll drop the needle on Dexter Gordon’s Our Man In Paris. You’ll take the stairway to the stars and spend a night in Tunisia.—Stephen Mejias
Read more at https://www.stereophile.com/content/denon-dl-103-phono-cartridge#EgW5JePFE3TAiL9y.99

Chakster.. could you give me some examples of TT with Heavy arms?
It would be appreciated!
thanks
coachpoconnor,
One thing you got to learn around here, lotta guys with next to no actual experience perfectly content to blow smoke throwing terms around trying to sound good. Classic knows just enough to be dangerous scenario. Now at this point, believe me, I could launch into a kilo-word dissertation but as educational and fun as we all know that would be the previous two sentences are all you really need to know.