Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
And by the way, has anyone reading spent time on the Tekton website as of late and seen the discounted prices?!?! I question the decision on several levels. 
The pricing reflects the forward motion of Eric’s business model and his maturing product line / cost structure. In my opinion, this is normal and ultimately beneficial to those purchasing his speakers. Trickle down and reduced costs for fantastic sound performance...I’ll take that!

He is also smart to price and list his products in the basic finishes first. For example, this reflects a $1K discount on his SE model. 4.5K looks much more attractive (perceptually) than 5.5K, for the lovely automotive paint finishes.

Wondered how on earth the DI SE could have jumped to $6500/pr over the standard DI’s $3000/pr after just switching to a couple of different driver types and new crossover components (except for the proposed notion that this newer model could be sold non-direct and hence required a higher profit margin) - Well, the price of the SE has recently dropped to a more “realistic” price of $4500, so that’s a good thing, but not exactly thrilling to a friend of mine who paid $6500 for these within the last year - He’s contemplating selling the pair and stands to lose a fair amount in the process - Any other SE owners taken aback by such a sudden plunge in price?
ggeers222, Obviously yours truly is in that boat and also prepping to sell my DI SE's. I was all but certain that I was going to move up in the Tekton line, but this de-valuing decision by Eric has given me pause. 

David, I am not certain that I agree with your take on why he has decided to offer the middle finger to those who have been loyal to his gear, and aided to his success by offering their opinion on forums such as this one. I surmise that the "hype" around the brand has subsided, and he is sitting on too much inventory with too many variations. I am not arguing that the speakers punch far above their weight(respective to price) and sound great comparatively, but how many times have you seen significant price reductions(if at all) in new audio gear, bespoke or big-name alike?!?! 
I also am one who purchased the SE, thinking to myself, I want to get “the best version of Erik’s wares” that my limited budget would allow.  

This “sudden,” drastic devaluation on my investment is a real gut punch.  

Oh well...I’m still very happy with the sound quality I am hearing from my SEs, I simply “wish” they were worth more than they are on the outside. 

tim.