Beginner choosing amp help

Hi guys , I’m new to the hobby and needed some advice/help picking out an integrated amp or separates.I have Martin Logan motion 40s and a sub. I am currently using a Yamaha as 801. I was thinking about upgrading if it would be worth it. I would like to gain more detail/ clarity and more dynamics if possible without being harsh/ fatiguing. I’d like to stay in the 3 k range. I listen to 60% jazz and acoustic and a little bit of everything else. Mostly stream tidal and just getting into vinyl.I’ve heard good things about Parasound Hint 6 or the separates in this combo, Hegel 190, Belles soloist , or even a Yamaha as 1100. What are your opinions on those amps and will they achieve more clarity and detail? Would the difference be significant compared to what I have now? Thanks for all of the help!
tbs
Just for the info I have not seen a single used Yamaha as2100 for sale in the USA for the last 1 year that will tell you something about this one , I have own one and I can guarantee you can’t go wrong with it for sure 
The motion 40's are pretty efficient.  The Luxman with 100/150 has plenty of current also.  No issues at all running those ML's.
@johnto  the Yamaha as2100 better than parasound halo , I have own it before I consider for Yamaha , parasound is like Swiss Army knife which is good for neat and convenient 
I would like to gain more detail/ clarity and more dynamics if possible without being harsh/ fatiguing. I’d like to stay in the 3 k range. I listen to 60% jazz and acoustic and a little bit of everything else. Mostly stream tidal

As far as source for streaming I’ve just been using my laptop plugging it into the usb directly on the Yamaha. I’m a complete beginner to this so I’m sure there’s a better way  for higher quality/ better resolution

Keep your Yamaha A-S801 and apply your budget to your source / streaming. You will get what you are looking for.

A "better" integrated driven by your current setup is equivalent to putting the cart before the horse. You will also be surprised at how competent and good your Yamaha is.

Once you have a good front end, you can move downstream for upgrades as your financials dictate.

Look into the LUMIN T2 or other similar products.