BHK Sig. 250 ?

Anyone hear the new BHK Signature amp from PS Audio ?
Bascom King has designed some well respected amplifers
for other companies, so this should be pretty special.
Your take ?
128x128gousl9
I have zero idea of technical details.

The BHK was stunning in every area. bass, midrange, sweetness, life, treble, liquidity - it has the lot.  I have been at comparisons between all sorts of amps, some cheaper, some much more expensive eg:
http://www.stereo.net.au/forums/index.php/topic/53554-amp-gtg/page-5

This amp easily bests them all.

I own quite a few - my Arion 500's, a very heavily upgraded Leak 20, and an upgraded Prima Luna I have in my system right now.  They will be on sale shortly.  Its an end game amp.

Thanks
Bill
BHK 250 arrived a couple of days ago.  I am very satisfied with its performance.  No issues like the first one I had.  No regrets moving up from a Parasound A-21.  PS Audio has hit one out of the ballpark.
The BHK 250 is now on my list. A few used ones out there that makes the price more affordable. I would like to hear comparisons, if any, of the 250 to the Benchmark AHB2 amp. I know they are two entirely different breeds and price points. 
I was thinking it would be a great match for my RP-5 tube pre and Zu Speakers. I wish it had the ability to go "mono" so one could add another 250 in the future. I know the 300 are monos, however, they are quite expensive. I have seen used pairs around $8-9K