People That Have Upgraded From Harbeth 30.1s....

.... what speaker did you buy? 
dhcod
I can echo the experience of tobes.  I replaced 7es3 with ATC 19v2.  In my system, and based on my listening preferences, the ATCs work much better.  Which speaker is best?  That is not for me to say.
I have settled down with Harbeths. They don’t have the best dynamics and deepest bass, but overall they sound just right, musical and lovely. They don’t need great electronics too, sound good even on few hundreds $ amps. But if you pair them with something like pass labs - they will sing. I have had about two dozens of speakers from different manufactures and heard even more.
I feel like I have settled in the same place. They are tough to replace, especially considering that I have space limitations..... if I didn’t, I’d have Quad ESL57s here in a second. There’s a pair of YG Carmels posted for sale here that I almost took a chance on but my wife said they were too ugly. And that’s the thing. The Harbeths are so elegant plus they sound great so replacing them has been REALLY hard.
YG Carmels sounds like Canton - great dynamics and control, metallic trebles and rather soulless. Totally opposite to H. So if you like yours why would you go THIS way..? I would suggest to try atc.
I want Harbeth plus dynamics. Was thinking the with the right front end and amplification it's easier to give souI to carmels than give dynamics to the 30.1s. I don't have space for speakers that need to be plugged in right now otherwise I would certainly try out ATC SCM20ASLs which I've used at work and I love.