Schitt turntable anyone?

Hi folks, looking like the new Schitt turntable is nigh upon us. Could this be a giant killer?

https://darko.audio/2017/07/the-art-of-the-tease-schiits-forthcoming-sol-turntable/

If this is under $800 it will tear up the competition methinks.
bstatmeister
Post removed 
Schiit makes excellent stuff that succeeds simply because it works well...I own a Freya that really has nothing close to its performance level and features at any price really, a Loki...same thing, and a couple of Magni 3s, also astonishingly good. People get testy about this stuff but who cares? Regas are well made of course but without VTA adjustment (shims...uh huh) they lose my interest, so bring on the Sol...
Exactly, Wolf.  They make products that have some of the best performance per buck out there.  They have discrete circuitry at a price level unheard of previously.  They may not use boutique brand parts, but that just means they pass on the savings to the customer.

and with a 5 yr warranty for many of their items, it’s win win.
@noromance Did you see any issue with where they put the on/off switch? Some people didn't like where is is for fear of banging the tone arm accidentally...
The whole under the arm part where cables come and go looks a bit fussy and yes, I can see this being a small issue.