Song (or music) you want played at your funeral.

This is a variation on the "Favorite song" (or Classical composition) choice, as this title should in some way be related to mortality. Can you tell I'm approaching the end of mine? For me the choice is obvious; imo one of the three greatest songs I've ever heard (the other two being "What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted" and "No Time To Cry"): "God Only Knows", music by Brian Wilson, lyrics by Tony Asher, recorded by The Beach Boys in 1965. Light years above what anyone else in Pop music (or even Classical and Jazz) was doing at the time (or has done since), including The gd Beatles.
128x128bdp24
I'm going to live forever so no songs required......

But if I had too....

How about.....

Who wants to live forever by Queen.
I generally try not to think about such things, but for me a leading candidate would be "The End," as recorded by Earl Grant in 1958, with the repeat of the second verse omitted due to his poor singing (IMO) near the end of the recording.

Coincidentally, the other day I mentioned that recording in the "What’s Your Favorite Lyric From A Song" thread. My post in that thread, dated 4-9-2019:

I heard the following on SiriusXM the other day. Touching lyrics, and sang very nicely IMO except for the part near the end when his singing verges on yelling.

At the end of a rainbow,
You´ll find a pot of gold.
At the end of a story,
You´ll find it´s all been told.
But our love has a treasure
Our hearts can always spend.
And it has a story without any end.

At the end of a river,
The water stops its flow.
At the end of a highway,
There´s no place you can go.
But just tell me you love me
And you are only mine,
And our love will go on till the end of time.
"The End," Earl Grant (1958)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmeeNYhNYQw

Best,
-- Al
Not planning on this soon, but if the Village People are around, they'd do, combined with a full Viking send off (helmet with horns, pyre in a boat, etc.). I may have to substitute long horns if still in Texas. Someone at a restaurant said to me last night, "you only live once," to which I replied, "I certainly hope so, this is a lot of work!" 
:)
Not intended to offend anyone, including Vikings.