Streamer upgrade recommendations

A recent DAC upgrade from a Schiit Modi Multibit to the Mojo Mystique v3 is having me consider an upgrade to my digital source.

I currently use a W4S modded Sonos Connect, streaming Deezer HIFI (16bit FLAC).  I'm committed to Deezer and pretty invested in Sonos - with Connects in two systems and a few Sonos speakers.  I'm not keen on the idea of adding a dedicated music server/player.  (keep it simple.  Roon doesn't support Deezer fully anyways, I don't have stored music files)

With the constraints above considered, it seems my choices are limited.   Here's what I'm considering:

1. Bluesound Node 2i 
  2. Simaudio Moon Mind2
  3. Add SynchroMesh to Sonos Connect

I wonder if Node 2i would have better SQ than W4S Connect.

Moon Mind2 looks compelling - but zero reviews about it.

Would  Syncromesh SQ improvements be beyond a modded connect?

For options 1&2, I'd keep the Connect in the system for multi-room play as background music, parties, etc.

I know I should just demo all three, and will probably do so.  Was wondering if anyone has been in this situation or has recommendations.  Opinions welcome.   I wish the microrendu had deezer support...

-VeroGuy

System Details:

• Kinki EX-M1 Integrated Amp
  • Bryston Mini-T speakers
  • Mojo Audio Mystique v3
  • W4S modded Sonos Connect
  • Signal Cable speaker cables and interconnects
  • Mojo Audio spdif cable
  • Pangea power cables

veroguy
@phidelt496 

I was looking at solutions like the Allo and Sonore Microrendu, bust as far as I can tell, I would have to use Airplay, and it doesn't support FLAC.  I think Airplay2 might, but not seeing any devices like this that support Airplay2 yet.
Veroguy 
I have only wifi option in my basement right now, so no I haven't compared. Plus I love the Bluos app.
I'm assuming once I have ethernet the vega will be better.
Hi,

I have the Antipodes cx and dx.  I like the system, I think they run around $1500 now so more expensive.  I like being able to install a Sony EVO SSD and place the streamer/server right behind my pre-amp.

Rob

https://antipodes.audio/
Veroguy, I have both the W4S Modified Connect Box and Bluesound Node 2i and must say the Bluesound Node 2i sounds much better however my Antipodes DX3 Server is head over both units.