Are the new Ohm Walsh speakers Audiophile quality?

Considering buying the Ohm Walsh 2000 Tall but very few reviews has me questioning there quality. Any thoughts?
sixsigmaguy
My Ohm Walsh Tall 2000's are just over 2 weeks old and I absolutely love them. The sound is unique in it's presentation compared to any other speaker I have heard. Speakers typically try to reproduce the music. The Ohm's just present them in a live-like soundstage. The mids and highs are natural yet they are not fatiguing to listen to. These speakers do very well with all types of music, in particular jazz and female vocals. 

I have a few more months before this trial period is up, yet I have no plans to send these back. Good thing, because it would have been a real pain to pack these up and ship back!
Ohm speakers have been in business since the late 1960's.  My brother had a pair of Model Fs. What speakers are you using now? What do you want out of your speakers? I think you will not be disappointed. I own a pair of 3000. 
Greetings,

I am considering a pair of current model 2000. Mostly positive reviews. However, found one thread where a few people seem to think the quality is no where near what it was 15+ years ago, especially the quality of drivers.
I keep my systems for 15-10 years, and plan to not have any upgrades during that time. Quality and long term reliability is important to me. 
Any comments from those having both new and old systems?
I would prefer to buy new models for cosmetic purposes. Older ones look too bulky for my taste and my room. So, would rather have new than buy and upgrade older model. 

Thanks much.

Hi Sophie,

Why not order a pair as they offer a very generous 120 day in home trial? I would also recommend that you call over there and get their recommendation on model. You might not need the 2000 if your room is smaller.

I would love to get a pair of the MicroWalsh's for a secondary system myself. I visited the Ohm factory last year and their speakers are massive fun to listen to. John and Evan are good guys to boot.

Cheers,
Joe

Thanks Joe,
I did get to listen to them at someone else's place. Liked them.
The only reservation I have is the quality comments I mentioned.
Cannot make much out of that. I know parts and materials have changed over the years. Many things are made lighter, but that does not necessarily mean worse quality.
That is why I am looking for more educated comments about the built quality and driver/electronics quality.