Vintage Speaker Choice

Question for all who wish to respond. If you had a choice between identical condition (excellent) Wharfedale W40 or Large Advent what would you choose? Price similar as well. Say under 400 bucks per pair.  Thanks.
zar
I did stack them as suggested with the top one upside down. I'm very satisfied for how old they  and my Yamaha Integrated Amp are. My vintage Yamaha table is sounding good too. I'm using thin and old Monster Cable with bare wire on both ends. Was wondering if some better cable with pins on the amp and spades on the speaker end would be worth doing? Any suggestions would be appreciated. 
I’m rocking some old carver amazings and enjoying them.  Same room has L80s for rock.      
I picked up a pair of Snell type E that were within the OP's price range. As good or better than any 30 year old speaker I have owned. I haven't even re capped them yet but these are definitely worth the effort. 
On my vintage but completely different system, the choice of speaker wires didn’t make a significant difference unless I run very long >15’ runs. Any decent 12awg stranded copper cable should work. Are you connecting them up in parallel?
For all but my main system I still use 14 gauge stranded wire, and have never heard a difference switching in much more expensive cables.