Benchmark AHB2 Amplifier, opinions and competition

I just ordered the Benchmark AHB2 amplifier.  
I would appreciate any comments on this amp from users, or any opinions of competing amps in the $2000-$3000 range.
My speakers are the GoldenEar Triton 1’s.  Preamp: Conrad Johnson PV11 modified with Teflon caps.
128x128rvpiano
I found it interesting the amp is out of stock thru Benchmark direct. Back ordered at B&H. Maybe some issue with part shortages or manufacturing plant. One would think that if a new version was close, one would hear something at recent audio shows
It’s ironic that I bought the Benchmark not having yet read the reviews but out of expediency, simply needing to quickly replace my broken amp out for repairs.
You can imagine how thrilled I am after hearing it and reading the glowing reviews cited above.  Also it appears I got lucky in obtaining one before the shortage.
Perhaps they are selling a ton of them because they just kick @ss and people are catching on. 

@mrdecibel Your suggestion is excellent advice. I don’t know why that never occurred to me. While I don’t have an issue with clipping, I like the principle of having more power if needed and having the same load on the amps. Since I bought two at the same time they have consecutive serial numbers and would share the same part lots. They should sound identical. . . As you said it’s free to try, and it makes logical sense. Just got to move a few cords around. I’ll try to rearrange it tomorrow! I wonder if I’ll hear difference. That’s one reason I like this forum. I feel you can always learn things! 

Thanks,
Steve 
hifidream
While I don’t have an issue with clipping. Since I bought two at the same time they have consecutive serial numbers and would share the same part lots. They should sound identical. . . As you said it’s free to try, and it makes logical sense.
From Magnepan: "The MG20.1 has optional bi-amplification and bi-wire capability."

Seeing you have Magnepan 20.1 and have enough watts with one amp, I suggest you vertically bi-amp the two amps, one channel on the ribbon tweeter and the other channel on the bass panel, of each speaker, with each amp.
http://www.av2day.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/biamp2.jpg
It will sound far better than bridging the amps, and give you the best sound using two identical amps.

Cheers George