Supratek or Don Sachs - which way to go?

I'm preparing to replace my SS preamp with a tube unit and have read with great interest many threads on this board. This is where I learned about Don Sachs model 2 preamps. They sound like what I'm looking for and those who own them consistently express their satisfaction with them.

Now I've just been reading and learning about the Supratek lineup. Wow. These also sound like fantastic works of art. Leaving me with a new question about which way to go. 

Thoughts? Advice? Experience? Anyone care to share?
128x128markusthenaimnut
Post removed 
I think cel might be. Mick probably had more free advertising via A’gon zealot members posts than any. They seem to have faded into the woodwork.
The internal photos comment, the advice to google the unit, that was low and uncalled for (in my humble view).
So- a Google search on a thing is 'uncalled for'?? IMO that's a pretty low bar.
As to the posting of the video on our home page that was in **direct response** to this comment, which IMO is untrue:
And yes, point-to-point soldering results is “messier” wiring presentations than the corresponding PCB soldered wiring. If one wants aesthetics of what’s presented under the hood but never seen, then buy an all-PCB component.
I also posted a photo of a Marantz at the same time.  The context is important.
Post removed 
Ralph, it’s understandable to me that you really don’t see what you’re doing in this thread. It’s clear that you’re trying to broaden the OP’s view to include other products. It’s likely that the OP has single-ended connections but that’s not the point: he has stated his preferences and asked for feedback on those TWO preferences from consumers who own those products.

You have systematically attacked Supratek products out of the gates. To wit:

03-29-2019 1:43pm:
“Between the two the Sachs is hands down the winner. Don shows the internals on his website. Google ’Supratek internal photos’ for views of the other.”

04-01-2019 11:22am:
”I often recommend products that are not my own (as seen in this thread) [D. Sachs] and would be happy to recommend yours [Supratek’s] as well, provided I don’t have to worry about someone that took my recommendation getting mad because a fire or shock hazard was present in that equipment because a component came loose in shipment or the like.”

You don’t engage in this behavior in other threads. So I ask why now?

And Ralph and @jetter, I’m not reading anything into any of the posts other than what is posted.