Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
My room is 16' x 26' and 10' high, i don't if it is big or not
Actually one of the sunrays that's on sell is in my country

I haven't heard any of tidal speaker because they aren't that popular here
My friend told me that tidal is a speaker you must hear, and that i have read here makes me interested more than before, so any experience that you can tell me will be helpful.
Why not contact the seller in your country and see if he will let you come over and listen to them before you make a decison on purchasing them.
Ojdeteos, I know it complicates things for you, but my room is 18 x 24 x 11.5 feet. The Contrivas Diacera SEs work very well here. I think my room and yours could take the Sunrays. I would advise getting lots of power for either as I doubt they are very efficient, probably less than 90 db.
The Sunray has the same Efficiency as the Contriva. It differs, according to the guys from Tidal at; Deep Bass and Bass Precision, Mid-Range, High-Range, Neutrality, Resolution, Precision, Sovereignty and Max. SPL.
And No I didn’t hear to Sunray (I own the Contriva All Ceramic) but Jörn said to me that everything is a step further with the Sunray. Hope this helps, Robert