Recommend a Pass Labs amp for Dunlavy SCIVa

I have some really nice dunlavy scIVa's and my tube amps are not cutting it.  I have tried my McIntosh MC 60s and my citation IIs on the dunlavys and they just sound very anemic.  Talked to some friends and I have been advised a nice solid State amp will do the trick.  
I want to go with something in the pass labs used market and was hoping for some advice on what amps to look for and why?
Preamp wise I have the following to choose from.  A TRL, the dude, pass labs XP1, juicy music blueberry, and a very good citation I unit.
Thanks in advance.
robmag
A Pass XA-250.8 should do nicely. Mate with an ARC Ref 5SE pre and use OCC copper or silver wire.
I had a pair of Dunlavy SC4a running with a Audio Research Ref1 , Pass lab 350.0 years ago with Stealth Audio cabling. Good match with plenty of power.
Look for an amp having high damping ratio specs.

The Mac MC60 amp has a damping ratio of 12. The HK Citation II amp has a damping ratio of 18. These damping ratio specs are typical of tube amps.

The Pass amps have far better damping ratio specs, being 150 or above.

I used a Spectron Audio Digital One amp to drive my Dunlavy SCIVa’s. John Ulrick of Spectron Audio told me John Dunlavy voiced his SCIVa’s and others in his lineup with Spectron Audio amps (among others). Those amps typically have a damping ratio of 500.