Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Quanmer: I do follow you for the full 100%.
You must "undergo" the difference and the right experience and wishes makes you decide to go for that special thing or item....
Regards
Some of you might enjoy this Youtube clip of the Piano Ceras at Munich 2011. Doesn't sound half bad considering it is on Youtube. Looks like long tall Jorn walking around answering questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fplnydJ5Q-E
Looks like they were in a fairly large room and placed about 6 feet out from the back wall and 4 feet out from the side walls and about 7 feet apart - must of sounded real nice. I heard them at RMAF in a smaller room and was quite taken with their sound.
Three questions

1. How many Tidal owners demo'ed Magico products too? What made you go toward Tidal?

2. Since all Tidal speakers are arriving with the BCC drivers,is there really a difference between the Contriva Diacera TT and the regular models with the new BCC drivers?

3. How big or small are the sweetspots for Tidal speakers?

Thank you in advance.