Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Argyro, it is a special order Hubble. This is all I know other than the fact that it very substantial and has only brass and bakelite. I got it with a Sound Application SA-1 for review. I also know that it far surpasses anything else I have heard.
I visited the Munich High End Show on Saturday and Sunday. The best sound of the show was in my opinion the system with Ancient Audio lector Air, Tidal Impact stereo amplifier and the Tidal Piano Cera with the latest black ceramic drivers. A system with a total value of 50000 Euros was so musical and coherent unlike any other system I heard. Congratulations Jorn...
How many of you have used Tidal speakers with no preamp? Can you share your impressions please?

Happy Listening,

Mike
Argyro, I am using BMC gear. They have no preamp or line stage. Their DAC1 PRE has an optional line stage module that allows analog input. I have this option. In fact presently I am using a Weiss Dac202 driven by my Macintosh computer into one of the two RCA inputs. I am soon going to use balanced cables from the Weiss to hear whether balanced improves performance.

If you have no need to have analog, I cannot, you can buy the DAC1 without the preamp module. The DAC1 provides control of volume to the BMC amps as well as the "current injection" circuit in running the amps.