Does it make sense to run a 3k cartridge on a 2k table?

Pretty much exactly as the title says.
What do you think?

Kiseki Purple Heart on a Nottingham Analog Spacedeck?

What do you do?

Cart to table ratio?
128x128uberwaltz
That's kind of what I was thinking myself Tbh.

I am pretty sure the Spacedeck is my keeper.

Running standard Spacearm on it and using a Walker speed controller.

My thought process was along the lines that I was mote likely to hear a decent sq increase with a more upmarket cart than changing out the table.

Always nice to know I am only slightly crazy and in good company.

Present phono is Goldnote ph10 which is very flexible.
Have you considered the Blue? 

A considerable step down from the Purple Heart in cost, but still a very good performer. I hear it as a neutral, convincing cart on my setup.

Personally, I won't  go over half the retail of my table.

Another cart that performs above its price, is the  Audio Technica ART 9. I used one prior to the Blue, and it's another 1K less than the Blue. I have the Blue because the opportunity to get the Blue for a great price presented itself.

While I like the Blue more than the ART9, I don't think it's worth over 2X retail cost.

Presumably, your phonostage is up to the task for your next cart?
And these are the thoughts I was inviting.

Who spends what on carts vs table price.

I am thinking that once you have a certain level of table then as long as arm and phono are up to the task then why not spend more on a cart?
To add to my prior post, I currently run a table that retails for 28K (without arm), and though I love it - I'd encourage you to get the cartridge you really want first. By all reports your Gold Note phono stage is great, and won't hold you back here. And generally I find that diminishing returns don't kick in yet at the $2K cartridge level, though of course there are always exceptions. 

Really, when you get that next-level cartridge which opens your eyes...nothing finer :)
I have a Kiseki Blue on my $550 JVC QL-Y66F and think it sounds great. I wouldn't put this cartridge on my Music Hall 2.2, but the JVC is a good enough table to let the Kiseki sing.