Reasonable but not outragious interconnects

Hi,

Can you all please give me some recommendations on rca interconnects lets say in the $50-$75 per pair range for 3’? 

I have the new b&w 804 d3’s, Classe amp and Marantz pre amp. I’m not looking for $200/ft cables. Just something decent and reasonable. I know a lot of people on this forum go super expensive. I will admit I am running monoprice cables on it now and it sounds really good but I think I could get the little bit more out of this system with better. 

Thanks
meh03
Anti-cables.....and the suggestion to buy used is a great idea (I have done that in the past when I had Nordost sickness)
For the past 15 years, I've used Transparent Music Link interconnects. They sounded fine with every amplifier every tried, be it tube or SS.

Recently auditioned of a pair of tube monoblocks. Sound was just awful. No stage, harsh, grating, no air, unlistenable.

Since the amplifier is well regarded, I replaced cables with some mid 80's Monster Pro prototypes from the bin. Much better. Better still were some Hitachi star quad test cables from the same era.

How much better? These amplifiers maybe the best KT-88 amplifier I've ever heard, besting customized Citation II, Michael Fraser custom KT-88, PrimaLuna PL5, a few I can't recall and every AR bottle rocket owned or auditioned. The sound is gorgeous. Effortless, expansive, detailed, liquid, etc.

Currently building up some silver star-quad PTFE which sh/could be even better.

Anyone who says that a particular cable will perform identically well in all systems is sadly mistaken. Either inexperienced or malicious. In the first, either lacking an understanding of basic electronics or having only limited exposure to altering system sonics via interconnects. In the second, a Snake Oil Peddler.

There could be a third possibility. Inability to hear differences.