Reasonable but not outragious interconnects

Hi,

Can you all please give me some recommendations on rca interconnects lets say in the $50-$75 per pair range for 3’? 

I have the new b&w 804 d3’s, Classe amp and Marantz pre amp. I’m not looking for $200/ft cables. Just something decent and reasonable. I know a lot of people on this forum go super expensive. I will admit I am running monoprice cables on it now and it sounds really good but I think I could get the little bit more out of this system with better. 

Thanks
meh03
I have a good results with SVS interconnect 
compare with my  monoprice day and night  
Chord c-line interconnects or atlas elements interconnects. I own both and they seem of very high quality....I am partial to british made stuff though....either one can be bought for 65-75 bucks for a 1 meter pair (3 feet). If you want to go one step further, I would recommend buying audioquest type 4 speaker cable....good bang for the buck and a neutral cable that will neither add or subtract from the signal. Audio advisor can make these to your specs on the cheap.
Since cables don't really wear out, it makes sense to purchase used. You can find some really high quality cables at a fraction of their original price on various sites including this one.
Listen to rhinocom:
I started out with Monoprice interconnects. My system sounded fine or so I thought. I was a newbie to the concept of cables and power cords and power conditions making a difference. But I took a leap of faith and Invested some money in, initially Shunyata cables, power cords and power conditioners/strips. What I can tell you is that you don’t know what you are missing in your system’s potential until you switch out those monoprice cables for better ones. I suggest biting the bullet and go beyond your price parameters if you can. Your system will grow into your better ones. If you don’t go to the likes of Shunyata, Cardas and upper end Audioquest yet (but I recommend that you do. You will hear a difference) you can try bluejeans or Surf Cable or others. Everything makes a difference. But while you are changing out interconnects, I suggest you also make upgrades on the power end. Get an AQ 1000 or a Shnuyata PS8 with Defender. Get some good AQ or Shunyata power cables.  You will like what you hear and what you don’t hear.

I'm not endorsing Shunyata (although I have some) or AQ (although I tried some) but rather the part about the importance of trying and listening: 
What I can tell you is that you don’t know what you are missing in your system’s potential until you switch out those monoprice cables for better ones. I suggest biting the bullet and go beyond your price parameters if you can. Your system will grow into your better ones.

Just keep reading and re-reading that until it sinks in. Because its really important. Especially when you try expensive cables that do nothing. Or even make things worse. Don't draw conclusions from that. Because frankly most of what's out there is overpriced crap. So you have to keep that in mind. More important though is you have to keep focused on the reality that the really good stuff is so good, so unbelievably impossibly good, that it will indeed improve your system even more than the same amount of money spent on anything else.