Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Tbg
What was it with the Ypsilon amps pairing you heard that was better than with the Tidal's own electronics?
Geopolitis, did you compare the Sovereign with Ypsilon? Sorry, I am not familiar with the Sovereign name.
Geopolitis,
They`re just too many varibles involved(components,systems and listener preferences) to declare one great amp far superior to another great one it seems. It certainly appears that the Tidals can sound wonderful with very different amp designs i.e. Ypsilon, Chalice Audio and Sovereign to name a few. I supect with this level of speaker it will simply portray the intrinsic abilities of individual power amps.
Alectiong,

no I haven't compared the Ypsilon and the Sovereign amplifiers side by side. I guess it would be possible to do that in the US since the importer is the same for both brands.

I personally use the Sovereign Director - Glory pair in my personal system and that shows my clear preferences.
I have not heard Ypsilons with Tidal speakers but I have heard ypsilon amps a lot of times with different speakers. Ypsilon is good but in my honest opinion for a speaker like the Tidal to really shine and show its best you need raw power as little distortion as possible cause these speakers dont forgive ANYTHING in the associated equipment.

On the other hand I have heard Tidals with Tidal electronics and sovereigns amps many times and I can tell you that both combinations are made in heaven. Tidals are a bit more neutral than the Sovereigns or the Sovereigns are a bit mure musical than the Tidals.

IMHO

Mike