Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Tbg, if you have never installed the factory original feet, how would you then know that the StillPoints are superior?
A trusted friend with Contrivas told me his experiences when he went to the StillPoints Component Stands. I did the comparison between the Ultimate feet and the Component Stand.
Glad to hear you have the Piano Cera Argyro. It is great your setup sounds outstanding from the outset. My Piano classic sounded good when I first got it, but not draw dropping good like you would expect from an expensive speaker line. I thought getting a great speaker would hide the other sins. I Addressed other areas in my system, and now I am in awe every time I listen. I still get sense of excitement to fire the system up every single time.
One week with the Piano Cera has passed. It is amazing how this speaker manages to pass the emotion of the music but sounding just RIGHT.

I will be honest with you, after 10 years I had kind of lost hope on all speakers out there. They all had distinctive sounds that when spotted I was ready for my next upgrade. I was ready to drop out from the hobby until i heard the Tidal line for the first time 3 years ago.

I still remember a tear in my eye from the first tune "Soldier of Fortune" from Whitesnake, a live from Japan. From that moment there was no way back for me.

Since then I listened to all Tidal line in several occasions and systems. At first you cannot understand what is really going on but after some minutes you are shocked from the spot on tonality, phase, resolution! The crossover points are just untraceable living just the music!

This is my last speaker for many years to come, thats for sure.

A big thanks to TIDAL for bringing back music in my life. The indeed build emotions!

Happy listening everyone and thanks for the big support!

Mike
Well I got my first chance to hear the Tidals with Tidal electronics at the RMAF. On Sunday, the sound was extraordinarily good on the Piano Diaceras. These thrilling realism of the diamond tweeter was there and the bottom end was quite good.

By Sunday, this was one of the top three rooms at the RMAF.