Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Colloway, congrats!

Would b interested to read your thoughts in a few weeks too. Often I marvel at the improvement after an upgrade and wonder whether this was it, only to upgrade again in a while. Is this euphoria or not? Suspect you will not know for sure for some time.

Still waiting to hear Piano in a few weeks.

Been reading about new speakers seem to be proliferating.
....~ 50 hrs on the se's now...the soundstage has both widened and deepened and the music is more liquid sounding...the instrumental decay is amazing and the instrumental tonality is 'spot on'....the detail retrieval is also superb.....cannot believe how almost magical listening to music is now...i just thought it was great before...stay tune for the 100 hr report..
contriva diacera owners....how much toe-in do you have in the position of your speakers...?...where are they pointing in relation to your head in your listening position...?..just curious..
Previous generation Contriva with ceramic tweeter: something like 20°-25°. Distance between the speakers is 2.9m, whereas each of the triangle's sides to my listening position is 3.4m. In aviation terms that's a "near miss" with my ears, the beams crossing just behind my head.
I haven't seen my Contrivas in 3 months, but mine are just over 10' apart. I do this to avoid having them too close to my side walls. I sit at the same distance from both. They are toed in to intersect just behind my my ears which sounds just like Karelfd's solution.

The distance the Contrivas are from the side walls and from the back wall, I have found are critical to the bass response. I measure the distance from a point between the woofers and the floor and multiply it by 1.65 which can be the distance from the back wall to the face of the woofers or from the center of the woofers and the side walls. Whichever you use, the other distance is then 1.65 times that distance.