Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Awesome Calloway, please keep us posted on how the break-in goes!

Happy listening my friend

Mike
Marc Mickelson of The Audio Beat has done a review of the Tidal Contriva Diacera SEs that is right on the money relative to what I hear. It does discuss the use of the port plugs and the jumper plugs that motivate me to more experimentation with them than I have done.

He uses interconnects and other cabling as well as amps that I have no experience with, but his characterization of what he hears from them, closely parallels what I hear.

It is good that the former importer got this review. It is excellent.
..my new contriva diacera-ses continue to evolve with better detail..a smoother presentation and tighter bass....i added a 'flow' pc to my meitner player which also improved the presentation and soundstage...i can't believe that they will continue to improve..i currently only have about 16 hrs on them...now i'm listening 'to the music' instead of listening 'for the music'.totally enjoyable.