Preamps

I'm not unhappy with the Jeff Rowland Corus preamp,  but I don't know what I don't know. I'm currently looking for a solid state preamp with HT bypass to compare to my Jeff Rowland Corus preamp. I would like suggestions below $15K new list price to listen to. I have a Jeff Rowland 625 S2 amplifier, Antipodes DS GT music server and Chord Dave DAC. 
ricred1
I just couldn't deal with Vicoustics for room treatment due to what I deem poor customer service. I completed my order with GIK and should have everything sometime next week.
Was it the same process with GIK as it was vicoustics?  Did you just send them a video of your room?
try on your poweramp: Audio Note M5-M10, EAR 912, Ayre KX-R ,VAC.
Tubes are the best at that kind of amp. Speakers are of course very important.
I sent Vicoustics what I thought was everything 7 days ago. Everyday they sent me an email requesting something else. Despite sending them panoramic pictures, the next day they wanted a picture of my ceiling. I provided them measurements, but they seemed to have a new question everyday. They even wanted the specs on the GIK Acoustic bass traps that I currently have, but I told them I wasn't keeping them. A couple days later they wanted the size of my screen. Yesterday, I received an email stating that I'll receive the complete acoustic treatment proposal for the Hi Fi Room between March 20th and 27th.In addition, I had an online chat with their customer service and he said that I was complaining. After my conversation we customer service I decided to go with GIK. I already have some GIK acoustic products in my room, so I followed-up with them to complete my order. Initially I sent GIK the same information as Vicoustics. GIK has outstanding customer service and has already sent me an email with the expected ship date.