Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Linc,

I heard the Tidal Piano Cera this weekend in a friend's house (first pair sold in Greece). It had played only for 50 hours but already showed its potential. The best speaker in the world for its size? Quite possibly... I have never heard anything coming even close... I do have this feeling that it might be better than the Contriva too (not the Diacera of course)!!
What is amazing is how incredibly well the Piano Cera works in a small room. The images are distinctively larger than one would get from a stand-mounted monitor, yet in soundstaging it gives up nothing to a mini-monitor. This is something I was totally unprepared for.
tbg and linkster....i envy you guys being able to listen to your tidal speakers...my contriva diacera-se speakers are still ~4 months from being finished. i wish i could speed up the process but they will be worth the wait...especially after reading your posts..thanks for the visions you're giving...