Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Geopolitis, the word "musical" always concerns me. In what way are the Sovereigns more musical than the Tidals? How close do you think the Sovereign preamp gets to the Tidal Preos?

Calloway, you probably heard at Axponda what I heard at the last RMAF and reacted similarly. That Sunday morning I heard what I had never heard before out of a speaker. No doubt the electronics and the turntable were contributing, but I was dumbfounded! My Contriva Diacera SEs should be here shortly. Warning: I think Tidal or Sovereign electronics may be in your future.
Tbg not in the way you imagine or mentioned in 99% of the reviews. Musical in a very transparent and FLAT way. The Sovereigns are as musical as the music itself is...At least more than most amplifiers I have heard! IMHO

Mike
Argyro, for some it means that it is not a real sounding but nevertheless enjoyable sound. I just wonder how Geopolitis meant it, as he said the Sovereigns were more musical than the Tidals. Believe me, I can more easily afford the Sovereigns, but I have heard neither.
I am using the Sovereign Director with a Sovereign Power for amplification. I guarantee that if you cover them with a blanket many people will not be able to say whether it is tube or solid state amplifiers. Just to give a hint I dislike most tube amplifiers (except the power amplifiers by Wavac) but these babies make the Tidal set to sound kind of dry in comparison....

The way a friend describes it is that he would use the Preos in a studio for the remastering of a production and then he would use the Director at home to listen to it.

Anyway keep your eyes open in case you get the option to audition them.
Geopolitis, did you heard Soulution premp and monos? if you did, how it compares to Sovereign electronics? and with Tidal electronics? Thanks