Post removed 
Post removed 
Thanks again tablejockey. I hope the new system will make great mono and stereo transfers when it's set up properly. Currently I can only do mono transfers, which is ok because a lot of my records are mono. 
I deleted my comments about Mapleshade because they strayed too far off topic. in another thread I could describe my method for improving the maple slabs.
I'm sure the PrimaLuna Evo gear will sound fantastic. I will share my findings with you, within 2 weeks if all goes well.
whostole-

enlighten me...what brand speakers? sub?

Impressive looking whatever they are.
I have the PL Dialogue integrated. I like the looks (I don't use the cage) It is without doubt the best tube rig I've ever owned and I've owned some costly gear that was finicky and didn't respond to tube rolling nearly as well. I'm running the Tung-Sol 7581a for my power tubes after living with the GoldLion KT77's which I thought were spectacular. So, I'm glad I didn't have to pony up another $600 for a headphone jack (which I didn't want). I don't care for "triode mode" since it makes the soundstage recessed to my ears and I don't hear any meaningful extra detail. Hope you have fun with your new gear Batmobile.