Why no Class D integrated love? (from manufacturers)

Unless I'm mistaken, it seems that Class D integrateds are not receiving the same attention from manufacturers as a whole. Sure there are the Peachtrees and NAD's of the world but by and large it seems the better class D tech is going into separates right now and that's somewhat disappointing to me. It's easy to find affordable separates based on the latest Icepower and Hypex modules but almost impossible to find integrateds based on anything but the lower end modules, for example the Nord integrateds.  Perhaps I am missing something? It just seems like this is an area that is ripe for some innovation. Anyone making "affordable" integrateds based on Hypex NC500 or IcePower AS1200 for example?
128x128clarinetmonster2
C5i is all digital. Analog inputs are converted to digital.   My only reservation is I wish it were more than 60w/ch.  The Bel Canto ref1000m Class D amps in my main rig are 500w/ch. 

Dark side? Could be. In what way? Going digital? I haven’t arrived anywhere radically new audio wise in recent years. Maybe I started out that way.

I even convert my vinyl to digital and play it from my music server from there. Sounds just like the vinyl despite now digital. How does that happen?
Post removed 
I listen to the beautiful totally engaging music they produce effortlessly with my big Ohm F5s or any other speaker I choose at any volume I choose,  without ever breaking a sweat. I also run a pair of Kef ls50s off them in a smaller room (along wih separate powered sub) and the results are spectacular. Come hear it sometime!

kosst amojan:"You do realize you're using those amps at their highest possible distortion power level, right?"

Wrong, good class D amps don't behave like traditional linear amps.  They have extremely low distortion (like .005%) over the entire power curve up to max output without clipping.  Oh, they have very high S/N ratios and exceptional dynamics due to all the extra power, too.  You're really missing out on something spectacular.

mapman,

Amen, brother!  Class D is the cat's pajamas.

I use 1,200 watt class D mono blocks on my 86dB Magnepans and beautiful totally engaging music with an effortless quality is a very good description of what I'm hearing, too.  Plus the dead-quiet background and powerful dynamics.

Enjoy,
 Tim

Hi Clarinet

Input cross talk is one reason. Class D is a different animal as compared to A/B and A. Muti-inputs corrupt the signal to a degree and this is more noticeable with Class D because of it's purist design.

mg