High Fidelity Cables MC 1-PRO

Just plugged it into my system yesterday. So it only has about 10 hours on it. First impressions The sound became more detailed in the mid range really opens up nice. (not harsh or lean). The base is tighter but not as deep as before. I experience the same base problem when i started breaking in High Fidelity MC 6 Hemisphere. The base with the Hemisphere took a long while, but came in great (Better than orginal) after it had 500 plus hours on it. So for now i am not worried about that. Since High Fidelity recommends about 400 hours before the MC 1 Pro settles in. The sound stage as a whole is much more defined feels sound like it has more energy, but it did shrink a little again i feel this will get better than it was with reaching the 400 hour mark. I am very happy with the over all sound my systems has since adding the MC 1-Pro and thinking about adding another one.
I did plug the MC 1-PRO in at the wall with my 21 MC 0.5s all on the same line that feeds the MC 6 Hemisphere. Which feeds my front end, TV and Sat. box. i all so have 6 MC 0.5 plugged into the Hemisphere. The Pro and the MC 0,5s sound very good together and a nice match up. Will report more as i get more time on the MC 1 PRO.
enjoy Pete
68pete
Post removed 
Two pairs CT-2 interconnects and two MC-0.5 for starters a couple months ago.

Installed additional MC-0.5 and MC-1 Pro Series Helix+ today.

I’ll wait a couple hundred hours and listen in.
rx8man
The Helix Pro is supposed to be even better, with the Helix design i think the break in is a little longer. But well worth the wait. Report back when you can.
I use HFC MC-0.5 (4 pieces), a very outstanding sound. Waiting for parcel with MC-1 Pro Helix . I believe in the importance of my system.
I need advice: I have 11 outlets available. What should I choose (regardless of budget)? What combination will be successful? Choose from spiral MK-0.5 MS-1 Pro MS-1 Pro-1 spiral .