Why no Class D integrated love? (from manufacturers)

Unless I'm mistaken, it seems that Class D integrateds are not receiving the same attention from manufacturers as a whole. Sure there are the Peachtrees and NAD's of the world but by and large it seems the better class D tech is going into separates right now and that's somewhat disappointing to me. It's easy to find affordable separates based on the latest Icepower and Hypex modules but almost impossible to find integrateds based on anything but the lower end modules, for example the Nord integrateds.  Perhaps I am missing something? It just seems like this is an area that is ripe for some innovation. Anyone making "affordable" integrateds based on Hypex NC500 or IcePower AS1200 for example?
128x128clarinetmonster2
Lyngdorf has some excellent products that fit this description. They really aren't class D architecture, but are true digital integrated amps. I tested these against many competitors in my system before deciding on Lyngdorf as the winner. All others were separates. Including much more expensive Valve and SS systems.  
@clarinetmonster2,

What happened to the Primare I32? Did you compare it to the HINT and find you prefer the latter?
Disclaimer: I own the I32 and it's the best sounding integrated I've heard yet.
2channel8

I have not heard the I32 yet, however I have heard the I25 and I35 In 2 separate systems that are not my own. The I35 is at the same shop as the HINT but in a different system. I’m very familiar with the HINT at this point and I find it to be commendably transparent and neutral to warmish. It lends a certain body and weight to instruments and voices that Can work great in Many systems.
The Primare amps strike me as even more neutral with stunning clarity. They are very truthful amps with very good bass response. So my take is that the Primare is more revealing so if your source is great you will get great results. The HINT seems a bit more forgiving. All 3 are great amps in my estimation. I’m still considering the I32 but I haven’t moved on anything yet.
Post removed 
I don’t know anything about this amp other than what I read here, "Proprietary Class D implementation", not ICE or Hypex. I have heard it in action with a vinyl source, Moon phono stage and some  BMW 702 speakers and I thought it all sounded really nice. I also know some dealers who have some really good deals on this amp right now. Let me know if any person is interested.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/class%C3%A9-sigma-2200i-integrated-amplifier