Preamps

I'm not unhappy with the Jeff Rowland Corus preamp,  but I don't know what I don't know. I'm currently looking for a solid state preamp with HT bypass to compare to my Jeff Rowland Corus preamp. I would like suggestions below $15K new list price to listen to. I have a Jeff Rowland 625 S2 amplifier, Antipodes DS GT music server and Chord Dave DAC. 
ricred1
Nonsense. I also have a large collection of 6SN7GTBs and they're dead quiet in my Freya, and the thing is as quiet as any SS preamp I've owned over the decades...or quieter. I guess I got lucky! I have a Loki EQ in the path and it's usually off, but a good test for noise is to crank the highs in the Loki and put my ear right at the tweeter horn on one of the Heresy IIIs...no tube noise at all, and really a very quiet, virtually noiseless preamp. I'll note the obvious that microphonic tubes are THE TUBES, not the amp, and to claim a preamp itself is responsible for tube noise issues from microphonics is strange indeed. I toss noisy tubes in the bin, so to speak.
Hattor or Khozmo passive preamp is my next preamp. You can get a remote option as well. The shunt resistor Takings electronics out of the signal path is attractive to me. 
Hi 
i have owned many Jeff Rowland preamps
and power amps.
First they are designed to be played in balance mode.
i currently have a Jeff Rowland Concerto line stage mated with Ayre V5xe amp.with
great results.
Also cables,I used Cardas,and Mojo Audio 
top interconnects.
Like I've already said, I'm not unhappy with my Corus preamp, but I'm curious to hear other preamps. I run my JR 625 S2 with the Corus in balanced mode connect with Wireworld Platinum XLR series 8 cables.