Do any of your Rolling Stones recordings bring "Satisfaction"?

Before I became a snobby audiophile I loved the Rolling Stones.  But as my system grew and I discovered all kinds of sounds in recordings (CD as well as Vinyl) that I had never heard before and the openness and depth of soundstage that was a wonder, I never had that same Wow moment with the Stones recordings.  Actually the best sound I have found came from the Hot Rocks double LP.  Has anyone else had a better experience with their recordings?  Having gone through so many remasters, nothing seems to have changed.  Sticky Fingers should be something better than we get.  The opening riff of Brown Sugar has always seemed so muddy.  My rant, any thoughts?

udog
A friend brought over all his Stones one time. Every single one of them sounded horrid. The worst one made my stereo sound exactly like the music was coming from the one speaker in the middle of the dash board of a 1973 Ford F-150. No kidding. Worst recordings ever.

Now recently I have been buying Hot Stampers from BetterRecords.com and every one so far has been mind-altering stunningly good. I never will buy another reissue/remaster, they are all crap compared to these. And sorry, but that's being nice. 

The last one I just got last night, Don't Shoot Me, is outstanding all the way across but the last track High Flying Bird was way beyond anything I'd come to expect from an Elton John record. Almost ordered a Stones last night, went for Nilsson Schmilsson instead. 

So unfortunately haven't heard yet myself but based on all my others if you want to hear the Stones the best that they can be then you buy a White Hot Stamper. No they are not cheap. Until you hear one and it sinks in that you never heard your rig sound so good. And never will, except by dropping the needle on another White Hot Stamper.
Post removed 
This discussions highlights the big gap that exists between exciting music and well recorded crapolla. That’s if you buy into the proposition that the Stones were not well recorded, which I actually don’t. You need look no further for proof than their DSD CDs.