Preamps

I'm not unhappy with the Jeff Rowland Corus preamp,  but I don't know what I don't know. I'm currently looking for a solid state preamp with HT bypass to compare to my Jeff Rowland Corus preamp. I would like suggestions below $15K new list price to listen to. I have a Jeff Rowland 625 S2 amplifier, Antipodes DS GT music server and Chord Dave DAC. 
ricred1
ARC has a fact sheet on their website expressing concern about the tube preamps driving a main amp plus sub. it’s in black and white unless they pulled it. it killed a ref 6 deal for me.,
just looked at arc site. article called the thorny issue of impedance. it’s located in a ‘tips’ section.

georgehifi, ricred1,4425,

It was very hard to find on the AR website but this is the link. Odd though that the AR rep didn’t know this...
This also kills my plans for using a tube preamp.
http://www.audioresearch.com/ContentsFiles/The%20Thorny%20Math%20of%20Impedance(0).pdf
i’m told that vtl tube pres can handle the situation. i fixed it by buying an awesome tube amp to be used w a great SS preamp. IMHO this more than gets you to full tube sound. the tube amp is the last thing the speaker sees. and what a choice of great SS preamps out there. what a great hobby!
Georgehifi is wrong about the Schiit Freya...it has five inputs and THREE OUTPUTS...2 single ended and one balanced. What a stunningly horrible misstatement, rendering me horrified and utterly saddened, reduced to a mere shell of a man...*sniff*...