How much would I lose going to a Bluesound Node 2i

I'm considering going a much simpler route for digital. I play to a lot of vinyl on my Lenco TT and Era V phonostage, and so digital comprises 30-40% of what we typically listen to. My current setup is running Roon on a Synology NAS that connects wirelessly to an Auralic Aries LE, then connected to connected to my Metrum Octave DAC via Curious USB Cable and Audiophillio 2. That's a lot of links in the chain, thus the desire to simplify with a single box solution if I can.

I have really enjoyed what I've heard from MQA so far, even though I'm not getting all the goodness yet. My Aries will decode MQA but my Metrum Octave does not support MQA, so I'm not getting the full monty. I am using ROON DSP to convert streams to 96kHz and 176kHz when possible. 192kHz is not supported on the Octave.
It's my understanding that the Bluesound will provide Full Decoder support for MQA and that the internal DAC punches well above its weight, especially compared to the Node 2. So my question is whether I should expect MQA to sound better on the Bluesound than it does on my current setup, and how much Redbook will sound degraded, if at all.

I'm tempted to buy a Node 2i to compare for myself but before I do, I thought I would garner some opinions here.
Thanks!
smccull
I would say that the Bluesound Vault and Node products are like the Magnepan MMG speakers. Very good sounding budget audio products.
mahler123 

What I like about the Bluesound app is that you can easily navigate between your library of ripped files and Tidal (and whatever other streaming resources you might use). It's automatically grabs the album artwork. The Node 2 automatically finds the library attached to the Bryston but not vice versa. 

99% of the time I use the MPDlluxe app instead of Manic Moose to navigate my library. The Bryston does not automatically find the album artwork despite my using the AIFF file format which includes metadata in the wrapper. Your technical abilities likely exceed mine so you might find Manic Moose easier to navigate than I do.

I will say that Bryston's customer service is exemplary. When I was having problems with my BOT-1 CD drive, I was transferred to one of the company principals on his home phone and he was able to diagnose the problem remotely and then talk me through the hardware fix at his family dinnertime.
Will the 2i pass mqa through coax digital out to my DS JR. I am thinking about getting one just as a streamer
Post removed